mefmef

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز
پاسخ : English biology

the world of the cell
the question of the modern since seeks to answer are ancient ones concerning the nature of life and the fundamental of physical universe (biochemistry) please explain abut this
thnks

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

:23: ?what are we exactly required to explain about ? the nature of life and biochemistry

Zakernezhad

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

biochemistry:
1-biochemistry strayer
2-biochemistry voet
3-biochemistry leninger voulume5
4-biochemistry Metzler
5-biochemistry harper
This is perfect list of biochemistry!!!

Wizard

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

In the name of GOD

hi to all

with a best wishes, and have good fastting and praying
sory for my note, i hope that you,biological team to dont put my word of their insult
this is good idea that you talk about biology science in English! but the moderators are check your
activitis in this section
so please , dont insult to each other,and dont spamming ,or else we will close this topic for
specific time interval
or for ever.I hope you keep working
God willing, you will the first group to start talk about science in english

Sincerely,Mohlat12

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر

noorimotlagh

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

hello!i didnt undrestand yuor meaning about nature of life?do you mean the model of nature of life like ordinary soup?or another thing?

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

Dear mefmef are'nt you gonna mention what you ment by your question
:26: otherwise, please type down another question so that could be answered by us

noorimotlagh

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

i m agree with fatemeh!
come on to explain about another topic!if u dont want to explain more!!
we can discuss about evolution!
what s your idea about the second flagella of euglena?what s its benefit?

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

well , as we know , some species of euglenids are mixotrophs , it means that in daylight with the presence of sun , they are autotrophic but when there's no sun , they can become heterotrophic which means they act as predators ! and feed on nutrients around them or other micro organisms
my guess is that they gain the second flagella in order to act better as a heterotroph by swimmin better , absorbing more beneficial things with purpose , and havin more power to catch other microorganisms and phagocyte them more easily . this way they would save more energy and power for themselves rather than chasing the pray
with a lot of energy and gaining nothing to feed on
please let me know if it's right
:106::63:

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

i think i need to have a correction here , The first flagella is whip-like and longer which is mostly used for locomotion. The second one is a shorter version just for gliding..
sorry
:4:

Rosalin

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

Knowing the suffix and prefix and some Greek origin of terms could help us to understand meaning the words which we haven't heard it before, it is so helpful for terminology; for example "Gene" means "production" and "Hydro" means "water" so Hydrogen means an element that produces water. who knows more? !1

noorimotlagh

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

i think your answer is good,but second flagella is too smaller than that euglena can use it ,what do u think?

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

it's just a guess ...maybe it was long at first but did'nt really help the protist and became vestigial and smaller but at first did the things that i mentioned but why become smaller when
it's doing a good job !!?maybe it was better for it to help euglena have a better locomotion
i,m not sure about it. please give me a little hint
:26::4::217:

noorimotlagh

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

maybe...i think so...maybe it had used it in the past but now it has reduced it,but why?didnt it use it.?
i think that another thing is helping euglena instead of second flagella,
maybe the first flagella is used to trap the prey and it use pellicle for locomotation,that s enough for euglena no?why it pey energy for some thing extra?!:7:

mefmef

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

this picture abu euglenat​

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر

noorimotlagh

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

ok!let s speakabout another thing!
what do u think about double fertilization in angiosperms?
what s its benefit?if you think it may help in nutrient and obtaining energy i tell u it could take energy like angiosperms,from gametophyte....
:39:

mohsenKh

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

Endosperm nucleus is very active and divides rapidly. It forms the nutritive tissue very quickly so double fertilization in angiosperms coordinate developmental timing between the embryo and its food stores

mohsenKh

ارسال ها
لایک ها
امتیاز

gametophyte don't divides and quickly end by embryo but endosperm divides with embryo and provide its food

بالا